Oslo Cancer Cluster, Bristol-Meyers Squibb and MSD continues to deliver the much appreciated immuno-oncology educational series in 2016. The first meeting in Oslo features international key note Professor Petri Bono from Helsinki University Hospital.
As this is an educational seminar for clinicians we to limit the number of company representative to one per company.
We will also live stream the meeting. See here.
- Please register below – few seats available
If you are a clinician and would like to join and the registration is closed – please write an e-mail to Nadine Lohs on email@example.com
- PROGRAM may be downloaded
Chairperson Prof. Steinar Aamdal, Head, Section for Clinical Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital
14:30–15:00 Registration and coffee
15:00–15:10 Welcome and introduction – Prof. Steinar Aamdal, Oslo University Hospital
15:10–15:50 Development of I-O therapies for the treatment of renal and other solid tumors
– Prof. Petri Bono, Clinical Trial Unit, Helsinki University Hospital, Finland
16:10–16:30 The immunologists’ perspective: The dynamics of immunological signatures during cancer treatment
– Alexandre Corthay; Head of Tumor immunology group; Department of Pathology, Oslo University Hospital, President of the Norwegian Society for Immunology
16:30 – 16:50 The molecular pathologists’ perspective: Immunological fingerprint in breast cancer patients – what does that mean?
– Hege G. Russnes, Dept. of Genetics, Institute for Cancer Research, and Dept. of Pathology, Oslo University Hospital
16:50–17:00 Wrap-up and Closing
17:00–18:00 Networking session with light refreshments
We look forward to a stimulating seminar!
Oslo Cancer Cluster’s members BMS and MSD kindly support this Educational Series.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.