The Oslo Cancer Cluster team and collaborators are happy to invite you to R&D Network on cancer and nutrition
The registration is now closed, but THERE ARE STILL AVAILABLE SEATS – please register by email to: Marthe Brovold Løberg .
PROGRAM/DOWNLOAD PROGRAM 
Moderator of the day: Sigbjørn Smeland, Head of Division at Oslo University Hospital
14:00–14:15 Registration and coffe
14:15–14:30 “Welcome and introduction to today’s topic”
- Sigbjørn Smeland, Professor, Head of Division at Oslo University Hospital
14:30–15:00 “Dietary compounds and the mechanisms of cancer”
- Rune Blomhoff, Professor, Dept. of Nutrition, UiO and Head of Research, Dept. of Clinical Service, Oslo University Hospital
15:10–15:50 International guest speaker: “Enhancing clinical outcome: Omega 3 fatty acids in cancer”
- Alessandro Laviano, Associate Professor, Sapienza University of Rome
Q&A session followed by short break
16:10–16:40 “Research projects – lessons learned”
- Helena Gleissman, Dept. for oncology, Karolinska Institute
16:40–17:00 “Role of D-vitamin in immune-oncology”
- Kaare Norum, Professor Emeritus, Dept of Nutrition, University of Oslo.
17:00–19:00 Networking session with light refreshments
We look forward to an interesting evening!
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org