Cancer Crosslinks 2015 featured some very interesting, cutting-edge presentations from some of the leading cancer clinicians and researchers. Below we have listed the presentations that were held.
- How to combine molecularly targeted therapies and emerging cancer immunotherapies based on molecular insights into the tumour?
Paul Baas MD, PhD, Dept. of Thoraic Oncology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Investigating Clonal Diversity and Evolution in Breast Cancer with Single Cell Genomics
Prof. Nicholas Navin, The University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- Liquid biopsies – monitoring solid cancers in the blood: where are we today and how can these technologies affect clinical decision-making?
Prof. Klaus Pantel, University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf, Germany
- Myeolid malignancies as models of oncogenesis – molecular characterization
Henrik Hjort-Hansen, Dept. of Hematology, Inst. of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine, St. Olav’s Hospital, NTNU, Trondheim
- Hematology perspective
Prof. Bjørn Tore Gjertsen, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
- Personalized therapy of chemorefractory AML and multiple myeloma
Kimmo Porkka, Helsinki University Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Center, Dept. of Hematology and Hematology Research Unit, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Clonal heterogeneity in epithelial malignancies: Challenges and clinical applications
Prof. Manuel Teixeira, Portuguese Oncology Institute, Porto, Portugal
- From targets to bullets in lymphoid malignancies
Alexander Fosså MD, PhD, Dept. of Medical Oncology, Oslo University Hospital, the Norwegian Radium Hospital, Norway