February 12, LMI, DNB Healthcare, AbbVie, Novartis and Pfizer hosts a one day seminar called A partnership for life in 2015 – How to develop a strong Norwegian biotechnology and health industry sector?
Oslo Cancer Cluster is well represented this day; we will host an oncology session and Jónas Einarsson, CEO Radium Hospital Research Foundation, will give a spech on Norwegian biotech and health industry from words to action. There will also be opportunity to do 1: 1 meetings with potential partners.
Global biotech and pharmaceutical industry, academia, financial institutions, investors, hospitals and politicians are invited to participate.
The program is twofold. Before lunch there will be an overarching focus with introductions and a panel discussion on this subject. After lunch there will be shorter seminars where different actors will exchange information and experiences.
Finally, it is allocated time for the 1: 1 meetings between potential partners. The day ends with dinner at Cafe Christiania in Oslo.
- Register her
- Register for 1:1 meetings by sending e-mail to email@example.com to be put in contact with the international companies
Forskningsparken, 12 February 2015
8:30 to 9:00 Registration and refreshments
9:00 to 9:15 Opening
9:15 to 9:30 Travelogue from Silicon Valley
Alexander Woxen, entrepreneur and investor
9:30 to 10:00 Introduction by Ministry of Economics
Dilek Ayhan, Secretary in the Ministry of Industry
10:00 to 10:15 Norwegian biotech and health industry from words to action
Jonas Einarsson, CEO Radium Hospital Research Foundation
10:15 to 11:30 Plenary Discussion: “How do we build a strong Norwegian biotech and health industry sector.”
Else-May Botten (AP)
Harald Tom Nesvik (FRP)
Trine Skei Grande (Left)
Karita Bekkemellem (LMI)
Benedicte Bakke (DNB)
Alexander Woxen (Investor)
Sander Tufte (Research)
Thomas Ramdahl (Bayer)
13.00 to 14.30 Parallel Sessions on 1 Public-private research collaborations and 2 Access to capital
14.30 to 15.00 Coffee and refreshments
15.00 to 16.30 Exchange of research ideas and focus. Introduction of national and international companies about their research focus. Parallel Sessions: Neuroscience and Oncology.
- Elisabeth Kirkeng Andersen, Head of Communication in Oslo Cancer Cluster (chairperson)
- Dr. Morten Sogaard, Vice President and Head Enterprise Scientific Technology Operations in Pfizer Worldwide R&D
- Dr. Peter Schuld, Head of Medical Affairs Oncology Western European Cluster in Novartis
- Dr. Anil Singahl, Vice President & Head, AbbVie biotherapeutics
- Øyvind, Arnesen, CEO Ultimovacs
- Konstantinos Alevizopoulos, CEO Apim Therapeutics
- Leif Rune Skymoen, CEO Nansen Neuroscience Network
- Dr Scott Brown, Vice President of Pharmaceutical Development in AbbVie
- Dr. Morten Sogaard, Vice President and Head Enterprise Scientific Technology Operations in Pfizer Worldwide R & D
16.30 to 18.30 Possibility of 1-1 meetings between national and international companies
In agreement with the companies. Interested parties may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be put in contact with the international companies.
19.00 to 22.30 Dinner at Cafe Christiania
Lower Vollgate 19, 0158 Oslo (Entrance from Stortingsgaten)