Oslo Cancer Cluster will for the 4th time arrange International Cancer Cluster Showcase, ICCS in collaboration with leading cluster partners from Europe and North America. 20 oncology biotechs will pitch their latest innovations and partnering opportunities.
Member companies pitching at ICCS are Inven2, Ultimovacs and Nordic Nanovector:
- Ultimovacs will present the clinical development of their universal cancer vaccine
- Inven2, Norway´s largest TTO, will pitch highlights from their portfolio which is particularly strong in immuno-oncology
- Nordic Nanovector will present their lead clinical-stage product opportunity Betalutin™, the first in a new class of Antibody-Radionuclide-Conjugates (ARCs).Nordic Nanovector went public this March with one of the biggest IPO´s in European biotech so far this year.
Below you may find some more information on this years edition of ICCS and BIO2015.
- Main sponsors are Chiltern, DNB Healthcare and BIO
- OBN is official UK partner
- The Wistar Institute is a new, local partner in Philadelphia
- 20 oncology biotechs will pitch their latest innovations and partnering opportunities.
- DNB Healthcare host a special healthcare event in New York on June 12 prior to BIO
- Find more info and register now
- BIO 2015 takes place in Philadelphia. From what we hear the hotels are filling up, so be sure to book your housing soon if you are attending
- Oslo Cancer Cluster will not feature a booth this year, but International Advisor Jutta Heix will be present at BIO and participate in partnering meetings