Cancer Crosslinks 2016 featured cutting-edge presentations from leading American and Norwegian clinicians and researchers within the field of cancer immunotherapy. You may look at their presentations again or for the first time via following the links below. You may also watch videos of some of the presentations.
Picture above: The three Cancer Crosslinks 2016 keynote speakers. From left: Professor Renier Brentjens, Dr. Stefanie Spranger and Professor Gordon Freeman.
- Following this link you may watch the presentations by the three key note speakers as well as some introductions and presentations by Norwegian clinicians and researchers 
International keynote presentations:
- PD-1 cancer immunotherapy
Prof. Gordon J. Freeman; Division of Hematologic Malignancies, Department of Medical Oncology; Dana-Farber Cancer Institute & Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- CAR T cells: Therapy of B cell malignancies and future development
Prof. Renier Brentjens, MD, PhD; Chief, Cellular Therapeutics Center & Associate Professor Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; New York, USA
- The role of the T cell-inflamed and non-T cell-inflamed tumor microenvironment for immunotherapy
Dr. Stefani Spranger; Department of Pathology; The Ben May Department for Cancer Research, University of Chicago, USA
- Case Study – Immunotherapy in NSCLC
Dr. Åslaug Helland; Senior Oncologist, Dept. of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital and Group leader, Institute for Cancer Research Oslo University Hospital
- Case Study – PD-1 in Lymphoma 
Dr. Alexander Fosså; Senior Oncologist, Dept. of Oncology, Oslo University Hospital
- Harnessing Adaptive NK Cells in Cancer Immunotherapy 
Prof. Karl-Johan Malmberg, Group Leader, Dept. of Cancer Immunology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital
- A murine model for immunotherapy against multiple myeloma
Dr. Anders Tveita, Centre for Immune Regulations (CIR), University of Oslo
Presentations are published by courtesy of the lecturers.