Oslo Cancer Cluster is proud to be partner of The Economist Events War On Cancer Nordics.
The War on Cancer Nordics 2017 in Oslo will gather leaders in oncology from the Nordic region and beyond, to discuss the region’s primary challenges in cancer care and control. The event will bring together policy makers, NGOs, academia, research and health care professionals, patient groups and cancer control institutes with private sector business leaders.
Questions we will answer
- How much does cancer cost the Nordic countries per year both in terms of treatment costs and its impact on the labour market?
- Would a unified Nordic oncology framework be desirable?
- What can be learnt from countries that have made more progress in prevention initiatives?
- How could research in immuno-oncology be scaled across the region to improve outcomes for patients?
- What role will new technologies play in shaking up cancer care, from prevention, through diagnosis, to treatment and to optimise symptoms and quality of life?
Founding sponsor: The Research Council og Norway and silver sponsor: Roche