Are you and your cluster company in need of early stage funding? Apply for Innovasjonsrammen by the 10th of September and compete for important start-up money.
Early financing for establishing companies is often limited, but can be absolutely crucial to get important projects off the ground. Therefore, Innovation Norway has created the special funding program Innovasjonsrammen (English: Innovation Frame) to support cluster start-ups at an early stage.
All our start-up members are invited to apply for money and note that you have the possibility to collaborate with partners outside the cluster.
NOK 10 million in funds are available for the calender year 2018. Two of our cluster members – Seald and NorGenoTech – received funding earlier this year through the program, NOK 300 000 each.
For more information contact Bjørn Klem, General manager Oslo Cancer Cluster Incubator HERE.
The following criteria follow the application:
- The project must be a collaboration consisting of at least two companies and were one needs to be a member of the cluster.
- Innovation Norway offer a maximum of 50 percent funding for each project
- The project must comply with the guidelines set for research and development projects by the EEC regulations.
- The financing must have a substantial impact on the project.
- The project must comply with Innovation Norway’s demands for sustainability. All applicants must explain how they take care of their social responsibility through responsible business ethics, and describe possible positive environmental and social effects of the project. Read more on Innovation Norway’s guidelines here.
- The use of the funds must be reported by January 2020, possibly based on a milestone plan.