The 21st annual BIO-Europe® event is the largest biotechnology partnering conference held in Europe. Over 3,200 global decision makers from biotechnology, pharma and finance annually attend BIO-Europe to identify new business opportunities and develop strategic relationships. BIO-Europe features the industry’s most advanced web-based partnering system enabling delegates from all parts of the biotechnology value chain to quickly identify, engage and enter into strategic relationships that drive their business successfully forward.
Please write “Oslo Cancer Cluster BEU15 discount” in the comments field (not registration code) of the registration form to receive an additional 200 EUR discount on the prevailing registration rate”.
- Top international executives from:
- Established and emerging biotech companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Institutional financial firms
- Private investors including venture capital and private equity firms
- Related service companies