You are invited to join Oslo Cancer Cluster and Norway Health Tech for a breakfast meeting with the leading experts from the US to discuss patent law and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) strategy.
Our special guests from the US are Dr. Jorge Goldstein – described as a pioneer in biotechnology patent law, and Mr. Mike Ray – Managing Director of Sterne Kessler.
Breakfast and Welcome: Kathrine Myhre, CEO Norway Health Tech and Ketil Wideberg, CEO Oslo Cancer Cluster
Presentation: Dr. Jorge Goldstein:
- Introduction to Biotech Patent Law.
- Best mode
- Precision medicine and BioMarkers: Best strategies for protecting and enforcing
- Combination Therapy in cancer:
- What are the optimal agreement(s) between partner(s)?
- How can new biotech/immunotherapy providers best position themselves with big pharma
Presentation: Mr. Mike Ray:
- The new fast-track route for new patent approval in the US
- Opportunities, benefits and pitfalls
- Benefits from an international patent protection point of view
- Litigation strategy from a US point of view
- The use of Inter-Party Reviews in conjunction with Court Litigation
Register here. 
Oslo Cancer Cluster members, and members of the IP and broader community are welcome to this meeting.