We welcome all clinicians and academics in the field to this second meeting in our Immuno-oncology Educational Series of 2015.
This meeting is mainly for clinicians and academics, but we open up for 1 participant per company.
Oslo Cancer Cluster’s members BMS and MSD kindly support this Educational Series and BTO is our local partner.
- Download program: PROGRAM I-O Educational Series
- Venue for the day: Auditorium B301; 3rd floor, “Sentralblokken” Haukeland University Hospital, Jonas Lies vei 65, Bergen
Moderator: Dr. Oddbjørn Straume, Associate Professor, Dept. of Clinical Science, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen
14:30–15:00 Registration and coffee
15:00–15:10 Welcome and introduction
– Dr. Oddbjørn Straume, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen
15:10–15:50 Cancer Immunotherapies for solid tumors
Recent concepts and emerging views on transversality of I-O approaches; combinations, and implications for clinical development plans
– Prof. Inge Marie Svane, Center for Cancer Immune Therapy, Herlev, Denmark
16:10–16:45 The suppressive nature of the tumor microenvironment: Novel opportunities in immuno-oncology
– Prof. Mads Hald Andersen, Vice-Director and Co-founder, Centre for Cancer Immune Therapy, Herlev, Denmark
16:45–17:00 Discussion and Wrap-up
17:00–18:00 Networking session with light refreshments