On 27-28 January, there will be a very interesting meeting on the genetics and genomics of cancer held at the Holmenkollen Scandic Hotel.
The meeting will include the following topics:
- Genome-wide association studies of breast cancer risk
- Target gene prediction, drug repositioning and CRISPR screens
- Gene-gene and gene-environment interactions in breast cancer susceptibility
- Risk factors and survival and risk of contralateral breast cancer
- Single cell transcriptomics
- Cell type specific epigenetics
- High resolution Proteomics
- Therapeutic targets from organoid explant cultures
- Genomic based therapeutic strategies
For more information, please visit the official website for the event.