We are looking to strengthen our team with an operational clinical study leader that is an excellent planner, coordinator, and communicator and can balance easily between delegation and operational work. We look for passion for clinical development and extensive experience in clinical trial operation.
As a clinical project director, you will have a wide range of responsibilities. Primarily, you will be responsible for leading the clinical study team and oversee the study CRO to achieve successful execution of the global pivotal clinical RELEASE study.
To be considered for this role you will meet the following criteria:
• Excellent leadership, team-working and communication skills
• A proven track record of 7+ years of Pharmaceutical/CRO experience in international clinical trial management
• Experience as clinical study team leader in oncology therapeutic area
• Experience in managing CROs and other external clinical study stakeholders
• Thorough understanding of GCP/ICH requirements
Location and reporting line
The position is up to full time and will be based at the company’s headquarter in Oslo. Flexibility with regard to working hours and travel is required. The position is currently reporting to the CMO.
Please see PCI Biotech's website for full job description details and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org within 18 October 2020.