Are you passionate about making a difference for patients?
We believe in the power of science to address some of the most challenging diseases of our time. BMS was ranked as the third global pharmaceutical company in R&D intensity 2018/2019, and we invest 27.8% of our revenue back in R&D1*. We have set a high bar for innovation in R&D and our commitment has brought innovative, Nobel price-winning medicines, to patients.
About the job
A Scientific Advisor at BMS embody our medical mission in becoming a trusted, agile partner who engages in influential dialogue and delivers timely, high impact data and insights that advance the science or accelerate access, shape medical practice and drive appropriate adoption of BMS medicines. The Scientific Advisor role is a blend of field-based and office-based time; the proportion depending on the life cycle for the compound/therapeutic area of responsibility.
As a Scientific Advisor CAR-T in Norway, you will be the scientific expert in our cross-functional hematology team and have the opportunity to influence the development and introduction of one of the most promising and exciting cancer therapies to date. Please contact us for more details around role responsibilities.
Desired competence and experience:
At BMS we value the core behaviors integrity, innovation, urgency, passion, accountability and inclusion. For the Scientific Advisor CAR-T role, we are looking for
• Science graduate, e.g. medical doctor, PhD, pharmacist or nurse, with relevant pharmaceutical, laboratory or diagnostic industry experience
• Prior experience within cell- and/or gene therapy is an advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for working in team
• Ability to translate complex scientific or clinical data into compelling messages to help physicians best serve their patients
• Ability to develop trustful collaboration with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders
• Knowledge of clinical trial design/process and outcomes research data (“Real World Data”) preferred
• Excellent Norwegian and English language skills, spoken and written
What BMS can offer you
At BMS, we support our employees to reach their full potential by learning and growing every day. Employees have the opportunity to take on new challenges within their current role or leading or participating in different company initiatives, sometimes in another country.
A flexible way of working is promoted in many ways to achieve work-life balance, including working remotely and flexible working hours.
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender identity, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
1Source: The 2019 EU Industrial R&D Investment Scoreboard, European Commission, JRC/DG RTD.
*Celgene Bristol Myers Squibb company, was ranked as the second global pharmaceutical company in R&D intensity 2018/2019, and we invest 28.8% of our revenue back in R&D1