Cancer Crosslinks was established in 2009, when Oslo Cancer Cluster, in collaboration with Bristol-Myers Squibb organized the first meeting of this kind.
Since then, several Cancer Crosslinks meetings have been arranged in Norway, Sweden and Finland. On 27 January 2022, the Norwegian Cancer Crosslinks presented its 14th edition, focusing on Getting Ahead of Tumor Evolution – Changing the Premises in the War Against Cancer.
The goal of the Cancer Crosslinks meetings is to promote interactions between researchers and clinicians, as well as to encourage translational and clinical research, and new collaborations to advance the development of innovative cancer treatments. Cancer Crosslinks Norway has become one of the leading national meeting places gathering oncologists, hematologists, translational researchers, healthcare providers, regulatory experts, and industry representatives.
The hallmark of Cancer Crosslinks is the full-day educational program featuring distinguished international and national experts presenting recent advances in oncology. This main program is complemented by tailored activities to stimulate additional interactions and discussions between the Cancer Crosslinks speakers and representatives from the Norwegian Oncology Community.
For those of you who did not attend Cancer Crosslinks, or simply want to view the presentations again, we have gathered summaries of the previous Cancer Crosslinks events below.
- Cancer Crosslinks 2022: 14th Cancer Crosslinks: Getting Ahead of Tumor Evolution – Changing the Premises in the War Against Cancer
- Cancer Crosslinks 2021: 13th Cancer Crosslinks: Driving the translation of Scientific Insights Into Clinical Practice: From “Nice to Know” to “Need to Implement”
- Cancer Crosslinks 2020: 12th Cancer Crosslinks: Progress in Cancer Care – A Tsunami of Promises or Game-Changing Strategies?
- Cancer Crosslinks 2019: 11th Cancer Crosslinks: Next Wave Precision Oncology – Connecting the Dots for Improved Patient Care
- Cancer Crosslinks 2018: 10th Cancer Crosslinks: Precision Treatment – Exploiting Recent Advances
For more information about Cancer Crosslinks, please visit the official Cancer Crosslinks website at https://www.cancercrosslinks.com or contact Jutta Heix, Head of International Affairs, Oslo Cancer Cluster.
The next Cancer Crosslinks will take place at the beginning of 2023.