An Invitation to Join the Summer Gathering 2022
This June, Oslo Cancer Cluster (OCC) will present a summer gathering featuring a keynote speaker from the Ministry of Education & Research, an inspirational speaker for Cancer Crosslinks 2022, and an overview of activities. A highlight of the event is the Introduction of New Members. Join fellow stakeholders from the oncology and wider ecosystem represented by OCC Innovation Park, OCC members, and attendees from Cancer Crosslinks 2022 (presented January 2022).
14:05: Welcome, Charlotte Homme, Head of Membership & Events, Oslo Cancer Cluster
- Opening, Oddmund Hoel, State Secretary, Ministry of Education & Research, Norway (via video)
- Inspirational Speakers, Cancer Crosslinks 2022 (Panelists)
- An Oslo Cancer Cluster Overview, Ketil Widerberg, General Manager, Oslo Cancer Cluster
- Introduction of New Members (brief presentations)
- Antegenes and AnteNOR update, Peeter Padrik, CEO, Antegenes, MD, PhD
- Comunin AS, Kirsti Aas, MD, Dept. of Urology, Oslo University Hospital, PhD in prostate cancer treatment and survival.
- Glycanostics, Ján Tkáč, PhD, Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer
- Randstad Care AS, Jon Bjørbekk, Head of Recruitment, Life Sciences
- TheVIT, Jo Helge Grepstad, Head of Sales
- Veracyte SAS, Sandy Mercurio, Senior Manager Business Development
- The Norwegian Cancer Symposium: Sustainable cancer care using molecular tests – from a prostate cancer perspective, Kristin Tasken, Project Group Leader, Professor, Institute for Cancer Research, PhD and Ingrid Guldvik, PhD Student (norprost.com)
- The CellFit Project: A Brief Introduction and Update, Sébastien Walchli, PhD, Section for Cellular Therapy, Oslo University Hospital-Radium Hospital
- Closing, Oslo Cancer Cluster
15:15: Afternoon Tea & Coffee, Networking Session
* The agenda will be updated on this event page throughout the Spring 2022.
Note: All attendees from Cancer Crosslinks 2022 “Getting Ahead of Tumor Evolution – Changing the Premises in the War Against Cancer” (presented January 2022) will be invited to join the Summer Gathering as there will be a dedicated “Cancer Crosslinks 2022 networking session”. The Cancer Crosslinks 2022 networking event from January 2022 was rescheduled due to June 16, 2022 due to the pandemic. Sponsors for Cancer Crosslinks 2022 are OCC members: BMS & GSK
All registrants will receive a reminder for this ON-SITE the day prior to the event.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.