You are invited to register and attend Cancer Crosslinks 2022 – A Digital & On-Site Event.
To access live streaming on the day of the event, please visit: https://www.cancercrosslinks.com/
Join this distinguished panel of experts as they address progress in precision treatment and cancer immunotherapy. This meeting promotes interaction between researchers and clinicians to enhance translational and clinical research, and encourage new collaborations.
- Angela George, Clinical Director of Genomics and Consultant Medical Oncologist in Gynecology, Royal Marsden Hospital, London, UK
- Bertrand Routy, Assistant Professor of Hemato-Oncology, Centre de recherche, Centre hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CRCHUM), Montreal, Canada
- Christoph Driessen, Professor, Head of Clinical Trial Unit, Department of Oncology and Hematology, Kantonsspital St. Gallen, St. Gallen, Switzerland
- David Rimm, Professor of Pathology, Professor of Medicine (Oncology), Director, Translational Pathology & Director, Physician Scientist Training Program, Yale University, New Haven, USA
- Mariam Jamal-Hanjani, Group Leader, Cancer Metastasis Lab, CRUK Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence, UCL Cancer Institute. Senior Clinical Lecturer & Honorary Consultant, Translational Lung Oncology, UCL Hospital. Visiting Scientist, The Francis Crick Institute, London, UK
- Martin Schuler, Professor, Director Department of Medical Oncology, University Hospital Essen; Spokesman, German Cancer Consortium (DKTK), Partner Site University Hospital, Essen, Germany
Daytime Program: 11:45am – 4:15pm (CET) Digital or On-Site/Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park Afternoon Program: 16:15 (CET) On-Site networking event/Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park
The Program may be downloaded HERE
The Brochure (digital format & print-friendly) may be downloaded HERE.
Please register below and note the following:
EVENT FORMAT UPDATE (as of January 6, 2022):
– Everyone registered is welcome to attend DIGITALLY.
– If you registered to attend ON-SITE, please note there is a limited number of participants allowed for gatherings. Thank you for your understanding that clinicians will be prioritized for on-site attendance.
– All registrants will receive an email confirming DIGITAL or ON-SITE attendance by January 20.
– Information will be provided based on the most recent pandemic guidelines for Norway.
This event is supported and sponsored by:
Bookings are no longer available for this event.