For the third year running we present updated facts and numbers on value creation and economic growth in the health industry. We discuss what is necessary to push the industry forward. We hope the report will create a foundation for the planned white paper on health industry coming later this year.
08:00: Light breakfast and network possibilities.
08:30: Welcome by CEO of Abelia Håkon Haugli.
08:40: The status of the health industry in Norway by State secretary Magnus Thue, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries
08:50: Launch of this year’s report by Erik W. Jakobsen, partner Menon Economics.
09:20: Bridge-building between industry and healthcare by Christian Skattum, Head of Innovation OUS.
09:30: Discussion panel with participants from the health industry and other parts of healthcare.
- The global value chain, export and host nation perks. Introduction by General Manager Aksel Reksten, GE Healthcare.
- General Manager Ketil Widerberg, Oslo Cancer Cluster
- CEO Department of Entrepreneurship, Pål T. Næss, Innovation Norway
- CEO Karita Bekkemellem, LMI
- What action taken to develop the domestic market?
- General Manager Kjersti Koller, AssisterMeg
- General Manager Lars Dahle, Dignio
- CEO Anne-Cecilie Kaltenborn, NHO Service and commerce
10:20: Conclusion and summary by CEO at LMI Karita Bekkemellem and CEO NHO Service and commerce, Anne-Cecilie Kaltenborn.
Chairperson will be CEO Kathrine Myhre of Norway Health Tech