You are invited to join the 10th International Cancer Cluster Showcase (ICCS 2021)
– A DIGITAL EVENT
ICCS 2021 is a milestone event marking the 10th edition of cancer cluster showcase excellence. In recognition of this occasion, special features will include success stories from past ICCS presenters. Learn about their journeys and plans moving forward.
New and emerging oncology companies from innovation hubs in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Norway, Switzerland, and France will present their technologies and partnering opportunities.
This live digital event will give attendees the opportunity to meet the presenters in break-out rooms, to connect, and join engaging discussions with cancer cluster showcase stakeholders from around the world.
About ICCS and BIO. Since 2013, 200+ representatives from the international oncology community have joined and actively participated at ICCS each year. ICCS is a satellite event to BIO where partners from Massachusetts, Quebec, Philadelphia, Norway, UK Golden Triangle, Switzerland, and France team up to highlight recent innovations from their regions.
Why attend ICCS?
- Utilize this opportunity to learn more about emerging start-ups, novel licensing opportunities, promising clinical trial results, and innovative technology platforms.
- Gain insights to connect and work with the clusters and regions involved.
- Benefit from focused networking opportunities and take part in a stimulating and interactive start to BIO activities.
Who should attend ICCS events?
- Scouting, Business Development and Licensing Executives from international Pharma and Biotech
- Representatives from Biopharma’s Venture Funds
- Venture Capitalists
- Oncology focused Biotechs
- Researchers and clinicians focusing on oncology R&D
- Tech Transfer Offices
ICCS 2021 is sponsored by: