PLEASE NOTE: Online registration is closed. To join, please register on-site.
You are invited to learn more about clinical strategies in Immuno-Oncology (I-O) and meet 12 Nordic Companies advancing a broad range of technologies, preclinical and clinical stage I-O assets. This event presents a special opportunity to meet, and discuss scientific and other collaboration opportunities in an informal setting.
To join, please register below.
2:00 – 2:15 pm Arrival and Welcome
2:15 – 3:30 pm Panel Discussion “Clinical Strategies for combination therapies in I-O”
- William (Bill) Slichenmyer, Alacrita (Moderator)
- Gordon Freeman, Professor, Department of Medical Oncology, Dana Farber
- David Fabrizio, Leader, Cancer Immunotherapy, Foundation Medicine
- Sridhar Ramaswamy, VP Research and Development, Tesaro
- Sotirios G. Stergiopoulos, CMO and SVP, Head of Global Medical Affairs Ipsen
3:30 – 5:00 pm Posters and Networking, Refreshments will be served.
Join this informal event and meet Senior Executives of the following companies:
Main Organizers: Oslo Cancer Cluster and Innovation Norway
Contact USA: Prem Das, firstname.lastname@example.org; +1 (781) 248 5699
The meeting is co-sponsored by Alacrita.