Oslo Cancer Cluster invites you to this event for a mid-year update and to meet new members.
This June, Oslo Cancer Cluster will gather members, fellow stakeholders at OCC Innovation Park, and colleagues from the oncology community for a mid-year update. Gain insights about the progress of developments in Norway from The Norwegian Minister of Research and Higher Education and the Senior Vice President and Head of Research of Telenor Group. Learn more about the OCC project CONNECT, and the progress it is making to accelerate the implementation of precision medicine for Norwegian Patients.
- Introduction, Charlotte Homme, Head of Membership and Events, Oslo Cancer Cluster (OCC)
- The Future of the Digital World, Bjørn Taale Sandberg, Senior Vice President and Head of Telenor Research, Telenor Group
- A Perspective, Minister of Research and Higher Education, Henrik Asheim (Pre-recorded w/Q&A’s).
- CONNECT, Accelerating the Implementation of Precision Medicine in Norway, Jutta Heix, Head of International Affairs, OCC
- Oslo Cancer Cluster Update, Ketil Widerberg, General Manager, OCC
- Introduction of New Members:
- Bio-Me AS
- Oslo Met
For more information about the event, please contact: Charlotte Homme, Head of Membership & Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the event, please register below.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.